- Ketamine Advocacy Network (http://www.ketamineadvocacynetwork.org/) Coordinates and advocates grassroots medical Ketamine treatments and activities for chronic pain and psychiatric indications. Lists 17 providers and clinics around the country.
- Black Dog Institute (http://www.blackdoginstitute.org.au/) carried out some very informative and successful clinical trials of Ketamine at the University of New South Wales.
- Hyperbole and a Half (http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com.) under the May 2013 blog entry entitled “Depression – Part Two” by Allie. This is perhaps the best essay we’ve come across that describes what depression is actually like from someone who suffers from this medical syndrome. Disclaimer – contains some colorful language.
- Physicians Research Group – (http://www.prgresearch.com) PRG is the Clinical Research Study coordinator for AKTARI.
- Metropolitan Neuro Behavioral Institute – (http://www.metronbi.com) Dr. Patino and Metro NBI’s mission is to provide patient-centered psychiatric services that are high-quality, accessible, affordable, and accountable.
- Pinnacle Pain and Spine – (http://drmatthewcrooks.com/) Delivering the highest quality patient care has been the primary focus of Dr. Crooks throughout his career in medicine. He believes that the best attribute a physician can have is the ability to listen to their patient, and to understand the importance of the doctor-patient relationship.
- My Ketamine Story – (http://www.myketaminestory.com) A ketamine patient Susan has created a blog to discuss her treatment resistant depression and anxiety disorder – “My Ketamine Story, Hope for Treatment Resistant Depression.”